Thursday 25 August 2011

Green is the new Black

A Folky weekend at the Green Man Festival

I think one of my favourite parts of the weekend was bobbing around to the folk band Bellowhead, the audience was dancing the gig to songs named Whiskey is the life of man and London Town. Just shows the kind of old fashioned band they were. I never thought instruments such as fiddles and bagpipes would ever rouse a crowd like that but it was a hell of a lot of fun.

The people watching was also pretty incredible as I imagine it is at all festivals. So many interesting and crazily dressed people walking around. Just made you want to go up to everyone and ask them random questions about their normal lives.



My green man pal Olive setting off the festival look with the flower halo.



The wishing tree, one of those twee things that festivals like this and the Secret Garden Party have.






No comments:

Post a Comment